I am Dead; the streetcars are dead; my Son is a criminal. I hope that one day I will find out the true reasons for Cals behavior prior to my untimely death. I hope in the meantime he will stand up and be the man of the house. He needs to take care of his mother and Peggy. One day I hope that they too will find out why Cal did what he did. I have always had a glimmer of hope that his criminal actions were not intended to break the law, rather they were for a greater purpose. I still cannot believe what they are doing to the marvelous streetcars of St.Paul. It is such a shame to see them go, and the era of the bus ushered in.
Cal's father is a war scared middle aged man. He met Cal's mother before he went off to war. When he returned, he was a different man. Although he is war scarred, he works hard to support his family by driving the streetcar. However, he is deeply afraid that the streetcars are going to become obsolete. If the streetcars become obsolete; he refuses to drive the buses that replace the streetcars.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
#4
I am Dead; the streetcars are dead; my Son is a criminal. I hope that one day I will find out the true reasons for Cals behavior prior to my untimely death. I hope in the meantime he will stand up and be the man of the house. He needs to take care of his mother and Peggy. One day I hope that they too will find out why Cal did what he did. I have always had a glimmer of hope that his criminal actions were not intended to break the law, rather they were for a greater purpose. I still cannot believe what they are doing to the marvelous streetcars of St.Paul. It is such a shame to see them go, and the era of the bus ushered in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment