Today I lost my Job. It has been hard for me from the beginning to understand why these business men are destroying such a fine piece of infrastructure. The streetcar has been around forever and provides stable transportation for those in St.Paul. I am furious about the advent of the new GM buses. I refuse to drive one of these new GM buses!
McClusky's Dog has been really annoying me lately. I lost a whole night of sleep listening to that poor dog crying. I really don't want my children causing any trouble, but I need to do something about that dog. Later today, I am going to call the humane society and find that dog a home that will care, love, and feed him. At least he will have a good home before Christmas.
We'll make it Dad! I know this whole situation is awful, but I'll get more hours delivering groceries, and maybe even a second job this summer. We can even boycotte the buses as a family. And I really think you're doing the right thing with that dog. The poor thing doesn't deserve the life Mr. McClusky is giving it. I'm glad you've decided to do something about it. Love you Dad.
ReplyDelete